Benefits of Angair Membership
- Monthly newsletters (emailed) listing Angair activities and including detailed articles on birds, orchids, fungi and plants currently in flower
- Access to guided walks with local experts.
- Participation in the propagation group to learn about local native plants and be able to purchase through the group.
- Regular social evenings featuring talks by experts in animal, plants and conservation issues
- Participation in working bees with people of similar interests to protect the environment
- Participation in educational activities with local schools
Angair offers two membership categories:
Single or Family: $30
Pensioner* and Student: $20
Subscription rates apply to a calendar year. New members joining at the time of the Annual Wildflower Show in September receive three months’ ‘bonus’ membership.
*Pension rate does not apply to Seniors Card or Commonwealth Seniors Health Card.
If you would like to become a member of Angair or renew your membership, you have the following options:
- For new members who wish to pay by credit card, complete the New Members online form, or
- For renewing members who wish to pay by credit card, complete the Renewing Members online form, or
- For new or renewing members who wish to pay by direct deposit or cheque/money order, please download the Angair membership form (PDF).
Instructions for completing the donwnloaded membership form:
Please fill out the form and return it to Angair. If possible scan or photograph the completed form and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optionally the form can be returned by mail to Angair Inc., 3C McMillan Street, Anglesea VIC 3230.
Payment by direct deposit
Enter the total amount of subscription and donation in the amount fields in the downloaded membership form, then send us your application form clearly identifying that you wish to pay by direct deposit and including your e-mail address. We will then send you an e-mail with details of our Bank Account.
Payment by cheque/money order
Cheques/money orders are to be made payable ‘Angair Inc’. Please attach your payment to the membership form.