Due to the ongoing concern of COVID-19, the Surf Coast Council has initiated the closure of the Angair building, facilities and activities.
This includes –
- Monday working bees
- Plant Propagation Group – Tuesday and Thursday
- Aireys Inlet Coastal Weeding
- Anglesea Coastal Group working bees
- Nature Rambles
- Plant Study Group
- Friends of Aireys Inlet rehabilitation working bees
- Get to Know our Tracks walking group
- Friends of Allen Noble Sanctuary working bees
- Angair library
- Flora and Fauna Interest Group
All Angair business will be conducted online for the foreseeable future. For instance the Propagation Team are putting together an online plant order form so as members don’t miss out on Autumn planting. We hope to be sending this out shortly.
Angair will advise at a later date when these activities can resume.